We’re hiring! Join the Green Hill team as Clinical Case Manager.
About Green Hill Recovery
Green Hill Recovery is an academically oriented, substance use disorder recovery program that offers integrated sober living and intensive outpatient services. We provide structured sober living, academic and career coaching, experiential and holistic therapy as well as intensive outpatient clinical services to young adult men.
We are a values-based, mission-driven organization. Together, we strive to build a community of leaders living purposeful lives. To us, human flourishing is the name of the game. Our primary focus is helping young adult men recover from substance use and other co-occurring mental health disorders.
We believe that to best serve others, we must focus on our own personal and professional development. We emphasize mentorship and coaching among our team. For those struggling with substance use disorder, it’s crucial to build a network of people who have successfully navigated personal recovery. Our team is based on this philosophy.
The Clinical Case Manager supports Green Hill Recovery’s clinical and programmatic operations by facilitating weekly case management for all Green Hill clients. A Clinical Case Manager will take the lead in helping the client with daily life skills and role modeling management of independent living skills. This individual also holds clients accountable for their academic, vocational, and medication management needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
❖ Underlining denotes an Essential job function that will be used in routine performance evaluations
- Meets weekly with each resident on an individual basis to ensure clinical, academic and life skill action items are being met and properly prioritized.
- Identifies the independent living skill needs with each client, and assists in devising the client’s Master Treatment Plan
- Evaluates clients’ independent living skills and assists in therapeutic interventions around these needs
- Assesses needs in the following areas and formulates a detailed plan to address each: A. Academic B. Vocational C. Volunteer opportunities
- Documents outcome of case management meetings in Green Hill Recovery’s EMR and in weekly case management update to staff.
- Manages client logistics ensuring client follow-up regarding medical appointments, GHR activities and travel.
- Attends weekly clinical team meeting(s) to provide updates to all present clinical staff regarding client progress
- Participates in GHR’s medication process, and reports incidents to ED and CD as they arise
- Facilitates filling of client medications.
- Oversees and conducts weekly medication audit with identified Program Facilitator
- Meets weekly with each resident taking prescription medication and assists them in making medical appointments and their prescriptions are being refilled in a timely manner.
- Responsible for execution of curriculum related to academic and vocational
- Reports medication changes to the clinical and direct care teams.
- Assists in the facilitation of resident intakes and admissions.
- Assists in the development and execution of program policies and procedures.
- Assists the ED and CD with special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to pass Green Hill Recovery’s background check and drug screen
- General understanding of substance use disorders and mental health treatment
- Ability to work interpersonally and motivate clients with co-occurring disorders.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skillsCompetency with G- Suite, Microsoft Office, and other GHR technology platforms
Job Description and Hiring Approval: Clinical manager
Reports to: Clinical Director
Employment: Full-Time, Non-exempt
If you are interested in this role, please send an email and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org