We’re hiring! Join the Green Hill team as a Program Facilitator.
About Green Hill Recovery
Green Hill Recovery is an academically oriented, substance use disorder recovery program that offers integrated sober living and intensive outpatient services. We provide structured sober living, academic and career coaching, experiential and holistic therapy as well as intensive outpatient clinical services to young adult men.
We are a values-based, mission-driven organization. Together, we strive to build a community of leaders living purposeful lives. To us, human flourishing is the name of the game. Our primary focus is helping young adult men recover from substance use and other co-occurring mental health disorders.
We believe that to best serve others, we must focus on our own personal and professional development. We emphasize mentorship and coaching among our team. For those struggling with substance use disorder, it’s crucial to build a network of people who have successfully navigated personal recovery. Our team is based on this philosophy.
The Program Facilitator’s foremost responsibility is the safety and welfare of all residents, and the daily facilitation of the Green Hill program. The Program Facilitator is the primary leader of the Green Hill therapeutic community and must conduct himself in a professional manner. Setting a positive example of appropriate behavior, industriousness, punctuality, and attention to detail is expected. The Program Facilitator will work with the clinical team, Program Coordinator and Executive Director to advance positive therapeutic outcomes for each individual client and the Green Hill sober-living program.
Our ideal candidate has personal experience in recovery, is interested in making helping people a lifetime pursuit and is able to think on their feet while having fun. Both full and part-time positions are available, and a variety of advancement opportunities are available to qualified candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitating daily transitional living programing as identified by the weekly transitional living program schedule.
- Providing and managing client transport to GHR/medical appointments and group activities; limited personal transport may be accommodated when schedule permits.
- Following and completing the PF shift responsibility checklist for each respective shift worked.
- Assists residents in developing independent living skills i.e. cooking, laundry, budgeting, personal organization, time-management etc. Facilitating and documenting daily medication observation.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to pass Green Hill Recovery’s background check.
- Ability to administer urinalysis.
- Ability to lift and manipulate 40 lbs worth of weight
To apply, please email a resume to Ryan Jarrell at firstname.lastname@example.org